Bat Removal, Squirrel & Raccoon Prevention & Animal Control in Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, NC & Surrounding Areas
When an animal makes its way into your home or office, it's not just the animal itself you have to worry about. All kinds of critters can do extensive damage in a short amount of time. Wallah Wildlife LKN offers animal control services in the Cornelius, Davidson, & Mooresville, NC area.Squirrel Control:
An experienced wildlife removal expert will eliminate the problem and prevent future incidents. Talk to us when you're in need of:
- A squirrel infestation shouldn't be taken lightly. Some of the way's squirrels can damage your property include:
- a. Chewing through wiring, beams, roof braces, and electrical fixtures
- b. Trampling and using the bathroom in your insulation
- c. Digging holes in your ceiling and drywall
Do not put yourself at risk, Call the Squirrel experts at Wallah Wildlife LKN and our highly experienced team will help you get rid of the bats, do the cleanup, sanitize and decontaminate. We also offer preventive measures and repair work to ensure that your home is protected, such as sealing up paneling and gutter protection. If you have a squirrel problem and need help with Squirrel removal, Do not put you or your loved ones at risk, Call Wallah Wildlife LKN today and schedule your visit. (704)430-6622
Tips for Squirrel Prevention:
- Bird feeder can attract squirrels with the smell of the feed.
- Having gutter guards installed will prevent them from walking across them and burrowing
- Cutting back the tree's limbs or the whole tree will prevent the squirrels from accessing your property.
BAT CONTROL in Cornelius, Davidson, and Mooresville N.C.
Do you have bats in your attic? Wallah Wildlife LKN Specializes in the live humane removal of bats in Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville and the surrounding areas.
Many people do not know that they have bats in their home/attic until they notice the droppings or perhaps one gets INSIDE THE HOUSE! There are two main risk factors to take into consideration when it comes to bat droppings as well as if one gets inside your home.
- A.) If a Bats gets inside your home, you want to be EXTRA CAREFUL and to take the immediate necessary precaution. Bats are carriers of Rabies. Therefore a bite or scratch from one of these little critters can pose a severe threat to your health and wellbeing. Confine the bat to one secured area/ space and call Wallah Wildlife IMMEDIATELY (704) 430-6622.
- B.) Bat droppings a.k.a Bat Guano
- Bat droppings are often the first clue homeowners notice before discovering they have bats in the attic. Bat droppings also pose a severe threat to your health and wellbeing, as they can cause Histoplasmosis.
*Histoplasmosis- is an infectious disease that can be contracted from exposure to bat guano through inhalation of airborne spores and fungus. This disease primarily affects the lungs, and it can be life threating, especially to those with weakened immune systems. Signs of this include fever, chills, headaches, shortness of breath, severe and leading to raspatory failure and drop in blood pressure.
*Rabies can be contracted through bites and scratches. It is said to be so faint it could potentially occur without your knowledge. Also, the rabies vaccination shot can cost you up to 5K and is NOT covered under any insurance!
Do not put yourself at risk, Call the bat experts at Wallah Wildlife LKN and our highly experienced team will help you get rid of the bats, do the cleanup, sanitize and decontaminate. We also offer preventive measures and repair work to ensure that your home is protected, such as sealing up paneling and gutter protection. If you have a bat problem and need help with bat removal, Do not put you or your loved ones at risk, Call Wallah Wildlife LKN today and schedule your visit. (704)430-6622Raccoon Removal
Scampering throughout your home, raccoons leave havoc in their wake. They can make nests in your attic, basement, or other small spaces and:
- a. Damage your air ducts
- b. Leave droppings in your home
- c. Tear apart your roof or wallpaper
- d. Infect your pets or family with Rabies
Snakes usually do not cause "damage "to a property and in some instances, are beneficial from a "food chain" standpoint. Droppings are sometimes hard to find, but they are not the only sign that yo have a snake problem. You need to expert to remove the snake in a timely and safe way. Coyote Removal
Coyotes are not the ravenous creatures people seem to think they are. Coyotes would rather eat fruits, pet food, or even trash before they try to approach a human. Coyotes like to return the same places where they have found before. The more they see humans, the more they lose the fear of humans, which is when they become dangerous to homeowners and pets. Fox Removal
Fox are known for many different reasons, but for many people, they are a colossal nuisance. Fox are known for raiding chicken coops, killing poultry, preying on sheep and even killing family pets. Since fox can be very tricky to catch, you need Wallah Wildlife LKN on your side. Chipmunk Removal
Chipmunks are tiny rodents with very district black and white stripes down their backs. Even though chipmunks and squirrels are in the same family, chipmunks are scientifically smaller. Chipmunks tend to:
- a. Dig deep and long Burrows
- b. Damage property like decks and lawns
Opossums can become a severe issue if the pest gets into the home. Most of these invaders scavenge and live in attics and under houses. Most complaints and signs of an opossum are:
- a. Staining on the ceiling from droppings in the attic
- b. Distressed pets who can suffer nasty bites
- c. Stealing garbage and leaving around the property
If birds make nests in or on your home, they can cause significant damage. Keep an eye out for birds' nests around your home. Some of the most common places for birds' nests include:
- a. Drains and rain gutters
- b. Roof corners
- c. Attics and banisters
As cute as beavers can be, they can be a massive nuisance for homeowners or business who are subject to flooding. The main issue with beavers is the flood areas with their dams. This can cause timber loss, flooding of properties, and flooding of roadways. The capture of beavers can be very tricky to catch, so you need Wallah Wildlife LKN on your side. Groundhog Prevention
Groundhogs love to eat an extensive variety of crops and tend to burrow holes and tunnels. Horses, humans, dogs, and other beings can fall in these holes and break their legs. The tunnels can lead under homes which can undermine the foundation. The capture and safe release of groundhogs is the main reason why Wallah Wildlife LKN should be your first call. Flying Squirrel Removal
Flying squirrels are small; the adorable nocturnal tree creates that can glide from one tree to another using webbed flap of skin. They mostly eat bird eggs, little bugs, fruits, and nuts.
We use humane methods to eliminate the problem you're having. Call 704-430-6622 today to schedule animal removal in the Cornelius, Davidson, & Mooresville, NC area.